6 Ocak 2016 Çarşamba


REFLECTION  TASK  1a

 I am Simayet. First of all, I want to mention about the feelings which being a university student at METU makes me feel.It’s quite different from being a student in High School because METU is already a different world on its own,so I experienced a minor culture shock when I encountered its wonderful environment for the first time.METU provides me with a lot of opportunities in terms of social and academic success.For instance,I made many good friends,I also met  many different ideas and most importantly,I have an environment in that I can exress my ideas independently and that there are people who respect others’ ideas no matter how much they are different from theirs. Moreover,people at METU are extremely sensitive and indulgent.That is,they are never indifferent to any wrong treatment or injustice.They always try to voice their opinions to whole world.In this manner,they encourage people to make a tough stand against unfairness.As for my department,I especially chose the METU FLE department and I think it is one of the best choices I have ever made throughout my life.The teachers of this department are the main motive behind my choice.To illustrate,I believe in improving my language learning skills thanks to the teachers of the department all of whom specialized in their own fields.As a result,I am very glad about being a FLE student because I can take an immensely quality learning in this department.With regard to my expectatıons from my department, I want to not only improve myself in English but also other languages which I am planning to learn.In addition,I hope to improve myself in listening and speaking since I don’t think myself  sufficiently qualified on these fields.To conclude, I know that I will certainly come accross some challenges at my department.But,I believe that I can cope with these challenges with a sufficient and regular study at right time.Hopefully,I see myself professionally in five years’ time at a better place than I quessed before.At the beginning, I want to be a researcher assistant at METU.Afterthat,my aim is being a professor at METU  studying hard and improving myself on a vast scale.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder